Skip To Main Content


Latest Enrollment News

Begin Enrollment Here


Find Your School 

Find your child's school by entering your address into the boundary map.



Gather Required Documents

You will need to upload the following information to register your child for school:

  • Proof of Age & Name: All children must be at least 5 years old by August 31 of the current school year. This may be a birth certificate, hospital certificate, adoption record, affidavit from a parent, passport, previously verified school records, or any other documents permitted by law showing date of birth and name.

  • Proof of Residence: This may be a utility bill (water, electrical, garbage), rental/lease statement, income tax return statement, proof of home ownership (including a mortgage statement), or any official document showing both your name and address.
  • Immunization Records: Make sure that you child is current on required immunizations. Documents may be provided as PDF, JPEG, PNG, or other standard file types. View Required Immunizations.


Register Online

Click the link below to begin the registration process for the 2022-23 school year. After you complete the pre-registration form linked below, you'll receive an email with more information.


  • If your student was enrolled in the district's Transitional Kindergarten program, you do not need to register them for kindergarten for 2022-23. They have already been enrolled in the school they attended for Transitional Kindergarten. Please notify your student's school if they'll be attending a different school for kindergarten in 2022-23.
  • If your student is currently enrolled in Kennewick School District and you are requesting a transfer to another school within the district, DO NOT use the registration link. You must fill out a Transfer Request. You will be notified by mail if your transfer request is approved or denied.
  • If your student is new to Kennewick School District and you want them to attend a school outside of your boundary area, you must first register your student using the link below in their boundary school. Once that is done, you must fill out a Transfer Request form below. You will be notified by mail if your transfer request is approved or denied.


Transfer Requests

To submit a transfer request for your student to attend a school that is not your boundary school, fill out a Transfer Request form and return it in person or mail it to:

Kennewick School District
Attn: Transfer Request
1000 W. 4th Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336

You will be informed by mail if your request has been approved. DO NOT use the registration link above to register your student for school if you are requesting a transfer


All students are engaged learnersKSD strategic goal